Key characteristics of the financial support provided are as follows
- Eligible projects: Viable projects undertaken in Indonesia and involving some degree of Spanish interest. Priority is given to the infrastructure and public utilities sector, which includes:
- Transport infrastructure and urban services.
- Automotive components
- Textile manufacturing franchises, hospitality and leisure.
- Mining and associated services.
- Type of financial support:
- Share capital holdings
- Subordinated loans
- Subordinated joint venture loans.
- Joint venture loans
- Ceiling: €30m with a maximun of up to 70% (FIEX) and 80% (FONPYME) of the total project investment. Capital holdings are limited to 49% of the project company’s share capital.
- Minimum: €75,000.
- Present capital endowment (2016): €25m.
- Entry: Applications must be submitted to COFIDES.
>Other financial instruments