- Target Promoters: Actively competitive Spanish companies aligned to the brand in their internationalisation process and that are committed to foreign expansion projects with financing needs in the medium to long term. The beneficiaries must be companies related to or associated with the Leading Brands of Spain Forum.
- Funding limitations:
- Up to €30m.
- The capital shareholding of the company receiving the investment will be minority, and in any case not more than the reference shareholder(s).
- The joint participation of the shareholder(s) of reference and COFIDES under FINMARCA in the company receiving the investment must allow the control of it.
- Eligible Countries: All countries. Priority will be given to the countries included by the Spanish Business Administration in the Integral Market Development Plan (PIDMs).
- Types of financial support: Minority and transitional shareholdings in the parent (home market) company in Spain or subsidiary companies in Spain or overseas.
This temporality is implemented through prior sale by COFIDES against the shareholder(s) of reference.
Various forms of participation, according to the terms set out in the sale agreement, are considered before the shareholder(s) of Reference:
- Shares in share capital-interest.
- Shares in bounded share capital.
- “Open Price” share holding.