The key characteristics of the financial support provided are as follows:
- Eligible projects: Viable projects undertaken in Brazil and involving some manner of Spanish interest. The relevant sectors are:
- Infrastructures: transportation and energy
- Renewable energies
- Water resources management
- Automotive industry and auxiliary industry
- Food and agriculture sector
- Health sector
- Types of financial support:
- Capital holdings.
- Subordinated Loans.
- Subordinated joint venture Loans.
- Joint venture Loans.
- Ceiling: €30m with a maximun of up to 70% (FIEX) and 80% (FONPYME) of the total project investment. Capital holdings are limited to 49% of the project company’s share capital.
- Minimum: €75,000
- Access: Applications must be submitted to COFIDES.
> Other financial instruments